This page will contain information about the following, and more.
Page is under construction, please keep visiting. Suggestion for something you would like to see posted? Let us know.
- Apprenticeship Scholarships available. Students must be enrolled in a Wisconsin technical college and work as an apprentice to apply.
- EWMC IBEW, Electrical Workers Minority Caucus
- Harassment / Discrimination, Wisconsin Dept. of Workforce Development
- Introduction to Anti-Harassment in Apprenticeship Programs VIDEO
- Help During Hard Times - These are a few of the many resources available. 211 is a valuable one-stop resource
- IBEW Founders Scholarship
- LGBTQ+, Outreach SC Wisconsin; LGBTQ+ advocacy Statewide
- RENEW, IBEW, Reach Out and Engage Next Generation of Electrical Workers
- SCFL South Central Federation of Labor, our central labor council (CLC)
- Labor Events, Issues, Scholarship, and more, at scfl.org
- Unemployment Insurance, Wisconsin
- Veterans, Wisconsin; Veterans Dane County
- Women in the trades
- Worker's Compensation
- and more... stay tuned.
Thank you for your patience as the new website gets going.
Page Last Updated: Jun 30, 2022 (20:37:30)