Polls are open Tuesday, November 3, from 7:00am-8:00pm.
Stay safe, mask up, sanitize, use distancing.
Whatever happens, we are still one union. Let’s be kind. We are stronger together.
By state law, Wisconsin ballots will begin being counted on Election Day. We may not know the results right away.
• Confirm the location of your polling place at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-US/FindMyPollingPlace
• www.MyVote.Wi.gov is one-stop shopping to check your registration status, see your sample ballot, learn who your elected officials are (and your congressional, assembly and senate district numbers), make sure your absentee ballot was received complete, and much more.
• State Law says workers can take up to 3 hours off to vote, while polls are open. https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/…/statut…/statutes/6/iii/76
• Wisconsin AFL-CIO-endorsed candidates https://www.wisaflcio.org/… Read more... “Election Day is Tuesday, November 3. YOUR Vote Matters”
Local 159 Family,
Tuesday, November 3, is Election Day.
The most important election of our lifetime is right around the corner and we ask you:
HAVE YOU VOTED YET? If not, do you have a PLAN to vote?
- By Wisconsin state law (Wis. Stat. § 6.76) ALL workers can take up to three hours off to vote, while the polls are open. (See link for details.)
City of Madison residents can vote in-person absentee on Sunday, November 1, at Madison City Clerk’s office, from 1-5pm. (*If you need to register, that will NOT be possible Nov 1.)
Everyone can register and vote at the polls on Tuesday, November 3, from 7:00am – 8:00pm. Remember to take along proper I.D.… Read more... “Last Chance: In-Person Absentee Voting at Madison City Clerk’s office, Sunday, Nov. 1, from 1-5pm”
Register to vote, update your registration, or request an absentee ballot today www.MyVote.Wi.gov
October 14 is the last day to register to vote online, or by mail.
You can still register to vote in person at your clerk’s office or at the polls.
October 20 is the first day in-person absentee voting is available.
See the full list of important dates and deadlines, at the Wisconsin Elections Commission site.
*Ballot drop-off options for City of Madison residents: www.cityofmadison.com/…/voting/vote-a…/ballot-drop-off-sites